10 Jokes Every Small Business Owner Will Identify With
- Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday.
- Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.
- The human brain is a wonderful thing. It starts working the moment you are born, and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.
- I get plenty of exercise — jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
- If every day is a gift, I’d like a receipt for Monday. I want to exchange it for another Friday.
- I’ve started a small business building boats in my attic. Sails are going through the roof!
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
- ‘You all worked really hard this year, I’m giving you all a check for $2,000. If you work the same next year, I’ll sign them’.
- Why do banks have drive thru windows?
So the cars can meet their real owners.
- The proper way to use a stress ball is to throw it at the last person to upset you.