SBA Business Virtually – Making Better Business Decisions with Analytics
You spend hours marketing your small business, but how do you know if your efforts are working?
Marketing analytics provide valuable data on audience behavior, online ad success, site traffic sources, and more. Two of the most widely used analytics tools are Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
In this session, marketing strategist and SCORE mentor Cheri Bales will explain how these two analytics tools can guide businesses and marketers with strategy, implementation and evaluation.
You will learn:
• Why you need to use marketing analytics
• Which metrics to follow and what they mean
• How your audience behaves
• Customer acquisition costs (CAC)
• Ad cost per click rates (CPC)
• How to find the data to measure your ROI