Do you need:
- Research assistance for your business plan or market study?
- Professional development surrounding HR, accounting, and marketing?
- A jumpstart for your business idea?
- Job search assistance?
- A place to meet clients?
- A telework location?
Look no further than your local public library, in person and online. While each location is different, every library, through the Library of Virginia, has access to digital resources, learning assets, and research tools to help you meet your career and business goals. Join us to learn more!
- Nan Carmack – Director of the Library Development and Networking Division, Library of Virginia (email@example.com) (and small business owner!)
- Barry Trott – Adult Services Consultant, Library of Virginia (firstname.lastname@example.org)