We close out our successful 2014 Business Smarts series on Jan 9, so we're building the agenda for 2015!
The theme this year is Tools and Tips for Busy Businesses
We are seeking professionals and/or entrepreneurs to present at the February-December sessions on topics that address simple and effective ways of dealing with the many challenges of business management and ownership.
Presentations could include topics such as customer support, human resource issues, accounting & finance, marketing, operations, technology, sales, competition, etc.
A goal of every Business Smarts session is that attendees leave with information they can put to use immediately in their business or organization.
Business Smarts sessions are held on the 2nd Friday of every month at American National University (1515 Country Club Road, Harrisonburg) from 7:30-9:00am. Sessions are structured to allow networking opportunities and lots of interaction. Presentations should be of value to owners, managers, and staff.
- Brief description of the content and desired outcomes
- Your name, title, and business affiliation
- Your email address, daytime phone number, and Web address
- A few sentences about your professional experiences, education, etc that is appropriate to the topic (Why are YOU the one to speak in this topic?)
- Availability: topics will be scheduled based on several factors; please indicate if there is a month Feb-Dec 2015 that you cannot be available.
Note: We do not allow presentations to be used as “infomercials” for a specific business, product, or service. We present your credentials as part of the session promotion, and you may share business cards at the end of the session, but please do not use this forum for solicitations. Believe us when we say, the attendees will not respond favorably!