The SBRT is funded by a GO Virginia grant with the goal of providing expanded business support services and technical assistance to area businesses in the wake of COVID-19 challenges.
The program will deploy Business Resiliency Navigators to guide growth-oriented businesses through a dedicated and well-designed process for achieving incremental and sustainable growth throughout the pandemic recovery period.
The SBRT has three tracks available for our clients. Learn about each one by clicking on the .pdf flyers below.
How does the SBRT program work?
- You will receive personalized service from your SBRT Navigator* as they develop an Action Plan specifically designed to help you reach your goals.
- Your Navigator will identify and invite Experts in appropriate fields to add information and help you implement the steps from your Plan.
- They will also provide tools and other resources to assist you and introduce local service providers for specialized tasks.
- The SBRT program costs you nothing until you may decide to engage one of the local providers to continue working for you to implement needed tasks.
*Navigators are experienced SBDC Business Advisors from the Lord Fairfax and Shenandoah Valley SBDCs.
Who should apply?
- Growth-oriented existing businesses in the areas of tourism, retail, professional services, and healthcare will be considered first, but any business is welcome to apply if you are focused and dedicated to working toward your goals for growth.
How do I apply?
- If you will be a new client:
- If you are an existing client:
- Contact your current Advisor or call the main office at 540-568-3227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating localities include the counties of Augusta, Clarke, Frederick, Rockbridge, Rockingham, and Shenandoah; and the cities of Harrisonburg, Waynesboro, and Winchester.