Joyce Krech – Director
Joyce has been a key contributor to more successful small businesses and business development programs in the Shenandoah Valley than it’s possible to count. For 30+ years, her enthusiastic and practical advising, mentoring, and teaching have prepared entrepreneurs for the rigors of starting and growing a small business, and her participation in a wide range of community initiatives has helped the entire region prosper.
Get in Touch
- Phone: 540.568.3227
- Ideation Reviews
- Start-up Steps
- Business Plans
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Marketing Strategies/Planning
- For Profit or Nonprofit Organizations
- Funding Resources and Applications
- Financial Plans/Projections
- Financial Statements
- Simple Bookkeeping/Accounting
- Investor Presentations
- Virginia SBDC Network Business Advisor
- GrowthWheel Advisor
- Bridgewater College, BA
- James Madison University, MA, Technical and Scientific Communication
- Taught business, accounting, and computer classes at Dominion College.
- 30+ years of practical experience in small business and non-profit management, operations, marketing, and finances.
- Virginia State Star, 2006
Joyce is a lifelong “Shenandoah Valley Girl,” so her heart is always going to be here with family and friends, many of whom she met through her work at the SBDC. Her favorite scenic view is of her Valley as she is returning from a trip. Joyce also has a twin brother, and they are often asked if they are identical. Joyce’s answer? No, he has a heavier beard!