Featuring 5 different speakers and topics delivered in brief TED-style talks.
Followed by a facilitated discussion on their cutting-edge ideas as well as your questions and innovative ideas.
- Technology for Good: Paul Devitt, Ph.D.
- Community Development Finance: Jodie Harris
- Health and Housing: George Kleb
- Community Revitalization: Dave McCormack
- Clean Energy: Nicole Steele
Who should come?
- Current and potential business owners
- Managers/Directors/Board Members of non-profits serving our community
- Community Leaders
- Community Stakeholders
You are welcome to bring lunch with you; coffee, iced tea, and water will be provided + some delicious snacks.
The Learning Exchange is brought to you by Virginia Community Capital and hosted by your SBDC and JMU's Office of Professional & Continuing Education.
Parking: See options for parking at the JMU Ice House and note that free permits are now required for the JMU Lot across the street.