Overview of this Live, webinar (Unmasking the Threat: How Hackers Exploit AI to Target Small Business Owners)
Attention all small business owners!
Navigating the blurred lines between reality and deception is increasingly difficult given recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI). Join us for an engaging live webinar where we delve into the intricate world of cyber threats. Witness firsthand sophisticated AI tactics used by malicious actors to exploit small business owners. In this session, you will:
- Gain a Deeper Understanding: Explore real-life instances showcasing the fusion of AI and cybercrime.
- Arm Yourself with Knowledge: Discover emerging dangers that could impact your business.
- Strengthen Your Defenses: Learn effective strategies to safeguard your company against AI-fueled scams.
Who should attend: Small business owners who want to avoid being scammed by attacks targeting their company.
- Dr. Teresa Piliouras, CEO and Founder, Technical Consulting & Research, Inc., is an IT consultant, educator, inventor, and author. She holds a BS from the University of Illinois, an MBA from Iona College, a PhD from NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
- Pui Lam (Raymond) Yu, Executive Vice President Engineering at Technical Consulting & Research, Inc., has over 20 years of industry experience in Cybersecurity, Software Engineering, and Systems Engineering. He received his BEEE and MSEE from Stevens Institute of Technology and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, respectively, and his MSCS from New York University Tandon School of Engineering.
- Curtis Rowe II, Cybersecurity Analyst, Technical Consulting and Research, Inc., holds a BS in Cognitive Science from the University of California, San Diego.
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): Prince William County Department of Economic Development & Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Cancellation Policy: Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 703-261-4105 to notify the team.
Special Instructions: This live webinar will be presented via Zoom. Webinar access details (Zoom invitation) will emailed after registration.