Overview of This Live Webinar
Meet government-funded trade agencies to help your business start or increase international sales.
Agencies and Presentation topics:
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership – trade missions, trade show support, grants for international expansion.
- U.S. Commercial Service – partner searches including the Gold Key, Commercial Advocacy, and U.S. Embassy services
- U.S. Export Import Bank – how to mitigate risk of nonpayment from overseas buyers and get paid.
- U.S. Small Business Administration – learn about various loan guarantee programs for exporters
- Virginia Small Business Development Centers – market research, capacity building, training, technical assistance.
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership
- U.S. Commercial Service
- U.S Export Import Bank
- U.S Small Business Administration
- Virginia Small Business Development Center
Cancellation Policy: Kindly email – firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 703-261- 4105, at least 24 business-hours prior to notify of cancellation.
Special Instructions: This live webinar will be done through Zoom. You will get the Zoom invitation after the registration.