There have been a lot of ads and articles recently, including phone calls to small businesses, about the Employee Retention credits and the ability to receive up to $26,000 per employee. Is this for real? Is it a new credit for small businesses? Hear the facts before you sign up for one of these services that might charge you up to 30% of your credit.
This session is for:
- Small businesses that were in business and had W2 wages prior to Feb 16, 2020
- Started a new business after Feb 15, 2020 and had W2 Wages prior to December 2021.
In this session we will discuss what is the ERTC (Employee Retention Tax Credit)
- How to determine eligibility for the ERTC
- How to calculate the amount of ERTC
- How to apply for the ERTC
- How to utilize both the PPP and ERTC
- The latest updates on this program and deadline.
You may be missing out on some big money so don’t miss this presentation.
Note: This session is only for businesses that are located in Virginia.
Speaker(s): Tom Tanner, Lead Advisor and IRS credentialed Enrolled Agent
Fee: No Cost