For many business owner and managers, there are more questions than answers. The reality is that re-opening, re-staffing, and ramping up operations to full production for Phase 1 is not like re-opening after closing temporarily for a renovation nor snow storm or other natural disaster.
The Shenandoah Valley Chambers of Commerce are pleased to have four speakers who are knowledgeable on multiple facets of business law and accounting, are well known and respected in the Valley and the Commonwealth, and are now well versed in COVID-19 responses at the state and national levels.
Cathleen P. Welch, Attorney at Law, Flora Pettit PC, a frequent speaker on employment law
and practices in the Shenandoah Valley
Jeff Adams, Attorney At Law, Wharton, Aldhizer & Weaver PLC, a leader in Commercial,
Corporate and Business Law at the firm
Kurt Johnson, Senior Advisor & Derek Hess, Associate Advisor with PBMares
are members of the firm’s Quick Response Team
Topics for discussion include:
* What can I expect of my employees? What can they expect of me?
* General Assembly 2020 impacts on the horizon as we try to get back to “normal.’
* In the unchartered waters of post-COVID-19, where are we?
* Are “best practices” good enough?
Financial Assistance and Implications
* PPP, EIDL – There’s no such thing as a free lunch, is there?
* Looking ahead, beyond the re-opening.
The Shenandoah County Chamber of Commerce, The Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce, The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce, and The Lexington-Rockbridge Chamber of Commerce
Register in advance to receive the link to the Zoom webinar: The Challenges of Re-Opening the Economy