Towns, Events and Merchants: Partnering for Profit
Speaker: Marc Willson, Retail Consultant for the Virginia SBDC Network
Who Should Attend?: local merchants, event planners, and City/County staff
Local events are a mainstay of small towns throughout Virginia. We have a multitude of community festivals and events held throughout each year.
In this FREE workshop, learn how everyone ̶ city/county personnel, event planners, and merchants ̶ can all benefit from the extra exposure to new customers when everyone works together.
- General overview of best business practices and collaborative action
- Effective ways to work together
- Tips for Before the Event; Day of the Event; After the Event
- Do’s and don’ts
- Success stories from other towns
- Best ways to maximize profits
To register, call us at 540-568-3227 or click here
Brought to you - at NO CHARGE by the Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center (SV SBDC); Main Street–Lexington; the Chamber of Commerce serving Lexington, Buena Vista, and Rockbridge County; the City of Lexington; the City of Buena Vista; and Rockbridge County.