Economic conditions have changed how customers shop and how they buy. Independent businesses need to understand the changing economy in order to survive and thrive in business.
Join Marc Willson, Retail Consultant for the Virginia SBDC, to discuss how you can:
- Differentiate your Business
- Define your Customer - Target your Market
- Retain Regulars and Attract New Customers
- Get Found: Market yourself Online
- Make your Business a Destination
- Collaborate with Neighboring Merchants for Increased Visibility
This workshop is FREE and open to all types of businesses.
Who should attend: Any owner, manager, or employee who wants to Do More than Survive; You want to Thrive!
PLUS: One-on-One Consultations: You can expand on and personalize the workshop content by requesting an individual appointment with Marc and and SBDC Business Advisor. They will come to your business to assist you with your marketing, merchandising, or other concerns. SBDC Consultations are always no-fee and always confidential.