Snap Inc. is a scrappy, Santa Monica, California-based social image messaging platform and camera technology company started in 2011. And with 100 million users, they dominate the social space for the 30 million teenagers that use the platform...topping Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
That also means there are 70 million other users that are not teens that are using Instagram, and they cover a varied group of media-savvy people.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to create a Snapchat marketing strategy for your business, look no further. This Web-based presentation will cover everything you need to get started on Snapchat.
What we will discuss in this Webinar:
- How to set up Snapchat (and Snapchat Camera) for your business.
- What are Snapchat Spectacles and does your business need them?
- What are the effective posting strategies for Snapchat?
- What tools and services are available to help you get the most out of your Snapchat content marketing implementation?
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.
This Webinar is presented on behalf of the Virginia SBDC Network.
Presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained. Ray is also President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping small businesses market and manage on the Web.