Small business marketing is tough work! Some statistics say that small businesses spend upwards of 80% of their time just marketing their services and products. One of the most challenging areas for small business is public relations (PR) or publicity.
In order to get ahead with your small business marketing, you need to learn the skills to be able to harness PR and then implement them in your business. This is where the Web can be a small business owner's greatest blessing!
Today we have new Web-based tools on the market that can be extremely helpful for learning, implementing, and managing your PR campaigns. This Webinar will cover some fundamentals of what we have learned about PR over the years and show you the tools that are currently available to help you with your small business PR campaigns.
This Free Webinar will cover:
- a basic overview of lessons learned in public relations,
- benefits and a review of several PR tools on the Web, and
- several resources to learn more about public relations.
- Tools to consider: InkyBee, Muckrack, GoPRit, HARO, and more.
Click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8549788496754377218
This webinar is presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local, and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a Web, Social & Mobile strategy, development, and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile, and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- nonprofit executive directors and board members