In a previous webinar (see archive link below if you missed it) we discussed practical financial data and metrics that every Small Business owner should know, and how to manage those finances using several Web and mobile tools.
In this edition, we will be adding to the list of tools available for you to manage your Small Business finances. From taxes to budgeting and accounts payable to payroll and more, we'll cover as many areas of Small Business financial management as we can in this hour-long Web-based seminar.
We really recommend you read Financial Intelligence, Revised Edition to make better business decisions and learn about the financial tools to manage your Small Business finances.
This webinar will cover:
- A very quick review of tools from the past Webinar; and,
- More than 20 tools you can use to manage your Small Business finances better!
This Webinar, as part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from Virginia SBDC, will be presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of
SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a Web, Social Mobile strategy, development and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar