In honor of National Small Business Week, please join America's SBDC (@ASBDC) for "10 Most Common Small Business Questions" Twitter Chat on May 4th at 3pm ET.
@ASBDC will serve as the chat "moderator." America's SBDC will post questions every 7-9 minutes for about 45 minutes beginning at 3pm ET using the hashtag, #SBDC.
Questions will be noted as Q1, Q2, etc. In your response, please note your answers with A1, A2, etc. For example, @ASBDC will post "Q1: What's your favorite marketing technique? #SBDC" and you might respond: "A1. We recommend writing a blog #SBDC".
Feel free to RT the questions so your followers know which question you are answering. The chat will last about 50-60 minutes depending on the pace of responses. If other Twitter users are chiming in, please feel free to RT them or answer their questions. Just remember to add the hashtag #SBDC.
Here are the questions that @ASBDC will be posting:
- Q1: Do I have what it takes to own a small business? #SBDC
- Q2: Do I need a business plan & how do I put one together? #SBDC
- Q3: Do I need to incorporate my business? #SBDC
- Q4: How can I determine how much money I need to get started? #SBDC
- Q5: Where can I get funding to start or grow my business? #SBDC
- Q6: How can I know if my business idea will work? #SBDC
- Q7: How can I market my new business on a limited budget? #SBDC
- Q8: Should I lease or buy equipment? #SBDC
- Q9: What do I need to know before I hire my first employee? #SBDC
- Q10: Where can I go for help to start or grow my business? #SBDC
If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NSBW HASHTAGS #SBDC #DreamSmallBiz Be sure to include these in your social media posts all week long.