Are you an experienced user of QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT), but are considering a move to the online world?
This workshop will guide you through the differences between the desktop vs. online versions, review new features available with QBOL, and help you make a smooth transition from your desk into the cloud -- or just decide which version is best-suited for your business needs.
- Overview of QBOL vs. Desktop
- Subscription Levels, Features, and Reports
- Importing Desktop Data to QBOL and Setting Up Your Company
- Best Practices and Navigating around QBOL
- Types of Sales & Revenue and Expense Transactions, as well as additional transactions initiated from the Quick Create Menu
- Payroll offerings that integrate with QBOL
- Accessing QBOL Apps
You'll also receive a copy of the QuickBooks Online Training Guide for use during and after class.
In this class, we'll use laptops and a sample company to explore QBOL. If you wish to bring and use your own laptop (Windows or Mac), the preferred browser is Google Chrome. Please note: We will not use your own company records during the class or be able to trouble-shoot issues with your personal machines.
SV SBDC QuickBooks classes are taught by certified QB Pro-Advisors: Henry Reeves, CPA, is founder of QB Financials, LLC, and Susan Steele-Ward, CPA is a manager at PBMares LLP. We also thank our partners at the accounting firm of PBMares, LLP for the generous use of their training room for these classes.
Please Note: Some classes require a minimum number of registrants in order to be offered. For this reason, pre-registration is strongly recommended, and payment in advance is required to confirm your registration.
Click here to register.