All the benefits of the Web-based accounting program, accessible to you from any computer with Internet.
- Getting Started:
- Overview of QuickBooks OnLine (QBOL) vs. Desktop (QBDT) versions
- Subscription Levels, Features, and Reports
- Importing Desktop Data to QBOL and Setting up your Company
- Navigating within QBOL and some Best Practices
- Recording Transactions:
- Sales & Revenue: Types, Settings & Entering Transactions
- Expenses & Purchases: Types, Settings, and Entering Transactions
- Additional Transaction Types initiated from the Quick Create Menu
- Other Tools; Reconciliation History
- Types of Reports and Reporting Methods
- Expanding Usability: Invoices & Payments; Payroll; Intuit App Center
You will receive a copy of the QuickBooks Online Training Guide for use during and after class.
We offer this workshop in 2 parts to allow you time to process the information and even practice a bit back at your own computer.
New Dates & Times: We start with 4 hours on Friday morning, Feb 19 and conclude with 4 hours on Thursday afternoon, Feb 25.
This class is “hands-on” with lots of practice exercises on laptops with a sample company. If you wish to bring and use your own laptop, the preferred browser for either Windows or Mac is Google Chrome. Please note: We will not use your own company records during the class or be able to trouble-shoot issues with your personal machines.
The course is taught assuming participants have a basic understanding of bookkeeping terms and practices.
SV SBDC QuickBooks classes are taught by certified QB Pro-Advisors: Henry Reeves, CPA, is founder of QB Financials, LLC, and Susan Steele-Ward, CPA is a manager at PBMares LLP. We also thank our partners at the accounting firm of PBMares, LLP for the generous use of their training room for these classes.
Note: Seating is limited; pre-registration is required. Click here to register. Payment is required to confirm your registration.