This 8-hour hands-on class will help your business access the full benefits of this powerful accounting program.
- all QuickBooks functions, menus, navigation, and help screens
- the chart of accounts, customer and vendor lists, forms, and registers
- reporting options, including customizing, filtering, and downloading reports to Excel.
And you’ll practice:
- bank and credit card reconciliations
- sales of products and services
- entering and paying bills
- recording fixed assets and bank loans
You'll also receive the QuickBooks 2014/15 Student Guide for use during and after class.
We offer this workshop in 2 parts to allow you time to process the information and even practice a bit back in your office. We start with 4 hours on Friday morning Oct 9 and conclude with 4 hours on Tuesday, Oct 13.
The course is taught assuming participants have a basic understanding of bookkeeping terms and practices. See our Keeping the Books workshops for fundamental training.
SV SBDC QuickBooks classes are taught by certified QB Pro-Advisors: Henry Reeves, CPA, is founder of QB Financials, LLC, and Susan Steele-Ward, CPA is a manager at PBMares LLP. We also thank our partners at the accounting firm of PBMares, LLP for the generous use of their training room for these classes.
Please Note: Some classes require a minimum number of registrants in order to be offered. For this reason, pre-registration is strongly recommended, and payment is required to confirm your registration.
Click here to register.