Pinterest garners 200 million monthly users on its image-based social network. Its demographics are lucrative to many small businesses in the US--female majority (at around 45%), planning actively for events (e.g., weddings, trips, and parties), Boomers, Gen X, and Millennials, and 66% of Pinterest users make over $50,000 per year.
Whether you’re looking to profit, gain greater publicity, or market a social cause related to your business, if those demographics appeal to your business, then Pinterest is for you. That requires a strong Pinterest marketing strategy for your business. Attend this hour-long Web-based presentation on identifying the best marketing strategy for Pinterest for your small business.
In this Webinar, we will cover:
- An overview of the Pinterest platform so you can be more familiar with the content available
- In-depth analysis of the demographics of Pinterest today
- How to create a targeted content or ad strategy on Pinterest for your business
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.
This Webinar is presented on behalf of the Virginia SBDC Network as part of their Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web Series.
Presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained. Ray is also President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping small businesses market and manage on the Web.