Company Pages, Showcase Pages & Sales Navigator
Our last Webinar was a fast-paced, basic overview of the LinkedIn platform. We have much more content to dive into so we are hosting this follow-up on Company Pages, Showcase Pages, and Sales Navigator.
This Webinar will cover:
- in-depth review of LinkedIn Company Pages and updating to them;
- creating and optimizing your LinkedIn Showcase Pages, and updating to them; and,
- using the LinkedIn Sales Navigator as a Small Business owner looking to connect and nurture sales leads.
If you were not able to attend Part 1 of this Webinar, you can watch the recording here.
We will be available live to answer questions you have about marketing your business on the Web's largest business-focused social platform!
This Webinar, as part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from the Virginia SBDC, will be presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a Web, Social & Mobile strategy, development and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
Click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8713870815483391746
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.