How to Create Effective Ad Campaigns on Instagram
Instagram has over one billion users on its photo social-networking platform. (Facebook, which owns Instagram, and Google’s YouTube are the only platforms with more users than Instagram.)
Sixty percent of users find products on Instagram, which is a boon for small business retailers. For B2B businesses, more than 71% of businesses in the US use Instagram. So, there’s power for every business in getting in front of "Instagrammers".
In this Web-based presentation, we will cover the basics of creating effective Instagram ad campaigns for business owners.
What we will discuss in this Webinar:
- How to get your Instagram ad account setup
- Identify your first Instagram ad campaign goal and target audience
- How to structure your first Instagram ad campaign for success.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.
This Webinar is presented on behalf of the Virginia SBDC Network.
Presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained. Ray is also President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping small businesses market and manage on the Web.