Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a must-have for Small Business, yet so many lack using this low-cost (if not free!) technology in managing customer sales, customer service and repeat business management software! Beyond understanding why and what CRM is, businesses frequently need assistance in choosing a CRM to fit their needs.
If you'd like to know:
- how to select a CRM that's right for your Small Business;
- the top 10 features that are requisite for a CRM for Small Business, and
- useful tactics for promoting CRM as a business culture, whether you're a solopreneur wearing many hats or have employees that need "selling" on the importance of CRM, then this Webinar is for you!
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, solopreneurs
- Office managers, Human Resources professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
Click here to register!
This overview Webinar, as part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from Virginia SBDC, is taken from a full-day workshop seminar presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a digital business strategy and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.