Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is the Internet advertising platform that funds the largest search engine in the world. As a small business, you can advertise using brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, video content, and mobile applications installed within the Google Ad network. You can have a local or global reach, and target your customers with powerful audience filtering in unique ad display locations.
If you’d like to learn more about how to get started using Google Ads to promote your business on Google's Web searches, join us for this Web-based presentation.
What we will discuss in this Webinar:
- Where are Google Ads displayed?
- How to setup your Google Ads advertiser account properly.
- How to create your first Google Ads campaign.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.
This Webinar is presented on behalf of the Virginia SBDC Network.
Presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained. Ray is also President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping small businesses market and manage on the Web.