Facebook has had a rough year so far, with its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, get grilled before Congressional representatives after the Cambridge Analytica scandal. Their stock share prices have dropped precipitously since implementing a number of measures to stop foreign interventions on the platform, along with the loss of some users’ trust. That said, Facebook is still a juggernaut in the social networking space. They own not only Facebook, but Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus VR (virtual reality headset maker), and a few dozen other companies.
Facebook isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
Their advertising platform can still be a great way to get out in front of customers, if your small business has the budget. In this Web-based presentation, Digital Marketing Strategist Ray Sidney-Smith will explain the basics and tools for creating effective ad campaigns on Facebook.
In this Webinar, we will cover:
- Who is best suited to use Facebook Ads
- How to create ads for Facebook campaigns
- What are the types of advertising campaigns you can run on Facebook, and
- What are the tools you use to set up and manage Facebook Ads campaigns.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.
This Webinar is presented on behalf of the Virginia SBDC Network as part of their Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web Series.
Presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained. Ray is also President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping small businesses market and manage on the Web.