This All-Day event is perfect for established companies, startups, and everyone in between. Export University is the most comprehensive and affordable program on international business in the area and although the program is called "Export University", all the speakers will address importing as well.
Export University is a series of courses on exporting designed by the District Export Council, a volunteer non-profit organization associated with the U.S. Commercial Service. The objective is to help U.S. companies begin an export initiative and gain new skills and innovation in expanding their international sales.
What will be taught at this event?
- Key export tips from experts
- Legal essentials, traps for the unwary
- How to extend open account terms to overseas customers while protecting yourself
- How to gain entry into new markets and increase your international sales
- How to avoid costly mistakes and clear customs
If you have any questions please contact:
Aaron Miller at 703.277.7715 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob McCollar at 703.737.8954 or at Robert.McCollar@loudoun.gov