Evernote is known as a note-taking tool that has applications for all the major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, and more.
What is less known about Evernote is its powerful features that make it a great tool for managing business information. One area in which Evernote can be helpful: Managing your Small Business Marketing.
If you've struggled to keep on track or handle all the moving parts of marketing your business, Evernote can help!
This Webinar will cover:
- Managing marketing efforts by creating content editorial calendars and sharing those with your team;
- Creating content marketing workflows so it's easy to know where and what is in the pipeline; and
- Blogging using Evernote as a publishing platform.
This Webinar, part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from The Virginia SBDC Network, will be presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, President of W3 Consulting, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping Small Business market and manage on the Web.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar
Future Webinars in this series
December 8, 2016 - 2016 Web, Social & Mobile Marketing Review & Preview 2017