How do we move the ball forward with sales in a “different” world?
In this session, Brian Bence, Executive Director of Sales for SVOE, will provide tips and ideas for all types of selling for all types of businesses. Whether you are in retail, B-2-B, or inside sales, this session is for you.
- Creative ways to “get behind the curtain.”
- Assessing and improving your phone script and technique
- Is your proposal selling for you or against you?
- What “leave behind” will catch the attention of a decision maker?
- Setting your daily goals to drive sales activity and ultimate success.
Brian has over 15 years of sales experience and over 30 years of combined Sales/Technical experience in the office technology and other sales-based industries. Having experience in both the technical realm and sales arena has helped him to look at sales and selling quite differently overall.
Register for this and any Business Smarts session here.
Business Smarts sessions are held on the 2nd Friday of every month with networking opportunities and guest presentations on a variety of topics.
The series is sponsored by your Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center and the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce.