Would you like to learn how to market your small business on the "Other" social networks?
In previous Webinars, we covered all the major social networking platforms on the Web and discussed how to get your business out in front of your target audience using effective content marketing strategies.
But did you know there are many, many other social networks? They don’t get much media publicity but represent a large part of the social networking platform market.
In this Web-based presentation, we will cover the “other” social networks you can consider in your content and social media marketing efforts.
What we will discuss in this Webinar:
- What smaller social networks exist?
- How to find the right small social networks for your business on the Web today.
- What are the best strategies for making the most out of joining small social networks?
Following the presentation, Ray will be available live to answer questions you have about marketing and managing your business on the Web, Mobile, Social Media, and beyond!
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.
This Webinar is presented on behalf of the Virginia SBDC Network.
Presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained. Ray is also President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping small businesses market and manage on the Web.