A few Webinars ago, we discussed the power of using Google as a communications platform. The power of Google doesn't end at phone calls, videoconferencing with your customers, or SMS/MMS text messages. Google has created the infrastructure for virtual meetings and presentations on its related platform called Google+ Hangouts on Air (HOAs).
This is a versatile and extensive free service that enables small business to host a public demonstration, Web-based workshop with participation from the audience, virtual seminars and panel discussions, and much more.
This session is designed to give an overview and show you the power and versatility of Google+ Hangouts on Air for marketing, monetizing and managing your small business web presence!
This webinar will cover:
• Overview and benefits of Google+ Hangouts on Air;
• How to setup a Hangout on Air for a public seminar, panel discussion, workshop,
• Tips and tricks for helping your Hangouts on Air events become a success.
This Webinar, as part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from Virginia SBDC, will be presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success : Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a Web, Social & Mobile strategy, development and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should attend?
• Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, solopreneurs
• Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
• Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
• Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar