In the book On Looking: Eleven Walks With Expert Eyes, cognitive scientist and author Alexandra Horowitz writes: "Attention is an intentional, unapologetic discriminator. It asks what is relevant right now and gears us up to notice only that."
Most of our attention is taken up by our sense of vision. That's why photos are so powerful when it comes to marketing as a small business.
Today, if you have a smartphone or digital camera, you're able to get many photos on to your Website so Google and the other search engines can bring you more Website traffic. There are great tools available for creating, managing, editing, and uploading photos to the Web, and we'll discuss many of those tools in this Webinar!
We will cover:
- taking great photos for Google with the right device settings and how to optimize them for your Website
- tools to use to upload (for storage and archival) photos to your Website, and
- good marketing practices and tools to manage and edit your photos.
This Webinar, as part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from the Virginia SBDC Network, will be presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a Web, Social & Mobile strategy, development and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Each Webinar has allotted time for questions-and-answers at the end.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
Click here to register. Log on a few minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the webinar.