Holiday sales can account for 25% or more of the annual revenue for your retail business!
Because this time of year is so critical for your business it’s even more important to think ahead and be ready to maximize the opportunity all those end of year holidays offer.
To help you have a solid plan for this year, the Loudoun SBDC is offering an online Get Retail Ready Holiday Prep Class – hosted by the Virginia SBDC.
In this interactive event we review important best practices so you don’t miss important opportunities this holiday season. You’ll create your own check list of must do actions & refocus on critical customer trends. We’ll share ideas from other retail business owners about ways you can make your holidays a little brighter… and more profitable!
After this interactive session you will be able to:
- Create a Simple 4-Part Holiday Action Plan to Get Your Business Ready
- Refine Your Focus on Best, Most Profitable Customers
- Identify Promotional Opportunities for More Traffic and Sales
- Generate a Road Map for Activities to Drive Smarter Business
Through information & exercises, you will gain insights into the best way to prepare your retail business to make the most of the 2023 Holiday Season.
Speaker: Loudoun SBDC Manager, Eric Byrd, will lead the discussion and exercises to assist you to make sure you’re ready to make the most of the holiday rush.
- Do you reside in the Shenandoah Valley area of Virginia and are thinking about starting a new business?
- Do you have questions about how to move forward?
- Are you considering moving your hobby into a more structured business form?
- Have you already started your small business and now realize you may have missed a few things?
Your Shenandoah Valley SBDC has answers, information, and resources to help!
In our Start Smart Workshops, we discuss the path to good decisions and a successful start. You’ll learn to take a thorough 360° approach to your business and all its components – from product development to target marketing to financial projections and bookkeeping. We also cover the regulations and registrations you need to know.
Follow-up appointments are then available with SBDC business advisors to focus on your individual business growth needs.
Thank you for your registration to Start Smart Workshop. Please let Rosie know if you are unable to attend or have questions via email to email@example.com
Thank You! Barry Henderson, Shenandoah Valley SBDC