Join us every 2nd Friday from 9:00-10:30am for information you can use right away. Each session includes networking time and great discussion!
Jan 8: Jan 15: 2021 Action Planning for COVID-Adjusted Goals (note adjusted date)
The series is sponsored by your Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center and the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce.
Location: Currently, Business Smart is delivered thru Zoom. Register in advance to receive your link to the Webinar
Fees: no fee
Be Part of our Business Smarts 2021 Calendar
- We are seeking presenters for 2021 Business Smarts Sessions on topics that help meet the many challenges of business management and ownership.
- Topics might include customer support, human resources, accounting & finance, legal issues, marketing, sales, operations, technology, competition, strategic planning, work/life balances, discussion of a business-oriented book, or any topic related to smart business management.
- The goal of every Business Smarts session is that attendees leave with practical information they can use in their business or professional life.
Your Proposal for a Business Smarts Presentation must include the items listed below. If information is missing or vague, your proposal may not be reviewed.
- Contact Info: Name, Title or Position, Business Affiliation with Web Address, Email Address, Daytime Phone Number
- Suggested Title for your workshop
- Brief Content Description with Desired Outcome/Takeaways for attendees.
- Professional Experience and/or education relevant to the topic
- Availability: indicate if there are any months Jan-Dec 2021 when you cannot present.
Note: We do not allow presentations to be used as “infomercials” or solicitations for a specific business, product, or service.
Questions? Contact: Sheena or Joyce at the email addresses above. Business Smarts is sponsored by the Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center (SV SBDC) and the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce (HRCC)