The 2016 Business Smart Series brings a variety of topics to help you run your business or organization efficiently and effectively.
Join us every 2nd Friday from 7:30-9:00am for information you can put to use right away. Each session includes networking time, great discussion, and breakfast!
Fees: $10 for HR Chamber Members; $15 for non-members.
Location: We meet at American National University, 1515 Country Club Road in Harrisonburg.
The series is sponsored by your Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center and the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce. Breakfast is provided by The HoneyBaked Ham Company.
Business Smarts 2016 ~ Smarter by the Dozen
- Jan 8 - Take a 360° View of your Business
- Feb 12 - Are You (Personally) Connected?
- Mar 11 - Weathering the Storms
- Apr 8 - Digital Marketing
- May 13 - The Art of Crafting Standards for Your Business
- Jun 10 - 10 Ps of Building a Business
- Jul 8 - Cyber/Cloud Security & Solutions
- Aug 12 - Secrets of the Softer Side of Selling
- Sep 9 - Communicating with Confidence
- Oct 14 - Time Management
- Nov 11 - Communication in the Virtual Environment
- Dec 9 - Managing Your Cash Flow
We are now accepting proposals for the 2017 Business Smarts Series. Click here for details of how to submit your ideas.