While social technologies have been around for decades, small business has only embraced Social Media in the past decade, but Social Media continues to take much work to manage it.
From content production to editing content (writing, images and video) to timing and scheduling posts, Social Media can take a full workday per week to do it properly and effectively for some small businesses. That said, with the right tools in place you can be a Social Media Rock Star while saving on time, energy, money, and other resources.
In this one-hour session, Digital Marketing Strategist Ray Sidney-Smith will cover some of the best Social Media Management tools available to small business today.
In this Webinar, we will cover:
- The importance of finding and using the right tools for Social Media;
- Tools that can help you expand and explore your Social Media marketing potential while fitting your Small Business budget.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.
This Webinar is presented on behalf of the Virginia SBDC Network as part of their Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web Series.
Presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained. Ray is also President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping small businesses market and manage on the Web.