Google Analytics is a powerhouse tool for getting data about the visitors to your website. But most small business owners don’t know it exists and many don’t have it installed on their website. Even when it is installed, the vast majority of small business websites don’t have their website traffic analyzed by the owner or decision-makers on a regular basis.
Not using Google Analytics (GA) is leaving money on the table!
By understanding how GA works, how to get it on your website, and what reports to look at, your small business can gain greater insight into how to make your website more useful and profitable than ever. Join us for this fast-paced, informative overview of GA and its abilities.
In this Webinar, we will cover:
- What is Google Analytics and its suite of related products (which are free!);
- How to setup Google Analytics on a typical website (we’ll show you a WordPress site); and
- How to analyze and synthesize the data on Google Analytics to make better business decisions about your website.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.
This Webinar is presented on behalf of the Virginia SBDC Network as part of their Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web Series.
Presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained. Ray is also President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping small businesses market and manage on the Web.