Strategy, Tips, and Tools to Host a Web-Based Educational Event for your Business
More than any other time in history, we are digitally connected. This connectivity to the Internet can bring people together across long distances. As a Small Business, you can be the hub for such a digital gathering for learning, sharing, and networking. Whereas traditional conferences/summits require travel, hotels and more, the Internet is the new travel-free destination for these unique Web-based events.
Are you interested in creating an online conference/summit? That’s the topic of this Web-based presentation!
Join us in this Webinar to learn:
- Why would you want to host an online conference/summit?
- What are some strategies and tips for getting the most out of an online conference/summit?
- What tools are to help you create an online conference/summit?
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
It's always best to have all other applications closed on your computer, laptop or mobile device from which you're watching the Webinar. You should have a broadband (cable, FiOS or DSL) connection to the Internet. Log on several minutes early to make sure you are up and running properly for the Webinar.
This Webinar is presented on behalf of the Virginia SBDC Network
Presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained. Ray is also President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping small businesses market and manage on the Web.